With a strong EEF Steering Group made up from seasoned Marketing professionals within EEF’s membership base, the team will showcase Marketing strategy as the driver for business growth.
Focusing on case studies, professional development and best practice exchange, the group’s initial topics include;
• Business transformation : From a traditional product business to a marketing orientation
• Senior Leadership : The emerging role of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in manufacturing
• Marketing Function : Success in cross working with Sales, HR and Technical/R&D
• Digital transformation : Sales, Marketing and Digital communication
• Innovation : Role of Marketing in risk management, commercial feasibility and Voice of Customer input
James Thwaites, group facilitator and former EEF Key Account Manager / Regional Advisory Board Member stated;
“Marketing is defined as the driver for creating strategic shareholder value. The consumer goods sector has long embraced this philosophy to compete and win in a crowded global market. It is now time for B2B manufacturing to come further on board”.
Highly successful EEF North East Manufacturing members involved in the Steering Group include British Engines, Calgon Carbon, Elfab, Hyperdrive and Premier Tech Aqua.
If you are a manufacturer or technical business and want to become involved in the group, or become an EEF member, please make contact through your local EEF office or Omni Strategic.